This position will require an individual with at least 3 years of related industry experience. You must have the ability to work as a team member or on your own. You will be responsible for testing fully populated PCBs then configuring & assembling them into finished products. You will be involved in everything from individual component procurement through to shipping the finished products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Electronic PCB Test, Commissioning & Configuration.
- Final Product configuration & assembly, this will involve work with minimal or no assistance.
- Equipment compliance testing to established test processes.
- Working within ISO 9001 Quality System requirements as appropriate.
- Communicating the status of the current projects to members of the team to ensure the needs of the company & clients will be met.
- Interaction with clients to identify and resolve problems in the related area of technical expertise.
- An ability to read engineering drawings & follow instructions.
- A working knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuit.
- Hand soldering, THP & SMD. Would be useful
- Work as a team member within the group, but may have to work autonomously some of the time.
- Have a good command of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Have good communication skills both orally and written.
- Good command of the English language.
Salary: £18-26k dependent on experience.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 08.00 – 16.30hrs Fri 08.00 – 14.00hrs
If this interests you, please contact us.
Please provide a covering letter and your CV via email or post.
For information or any questions relating to this position, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org