RoHS Declaration of Compliance
All Gama Electronics products conform to the Directive (EU) 2015/863 amendment of the RoHS 3 DIRECTIVE 2011/65/EU, RoHS-Recast, Article 4(1): and do not contain any of the below-mentioned 10 Hazardous substances above the specified limits.
· Cadmium (Cd): 0.01%
· Mercury: 0.1%
· Lead (Pb): 0.1%
· Hexavalent chromium (Cr6+): 0.1%
· Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB): 0.1%
· Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP): 0.1% (added in 2015)
· Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP): 0.1% (added in 2015)
· Dibutyl phthalate (DBP): 0.1% (added in 2015)
· Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP): 0.1% (added in 2015)
· Polybrominated Diphenyle Ethers (PBDE) (0.1%)
The information is provided to the best of our knowledge and is based on supplier product certifications and our own independent tests.
If you have any concerns with respect to the RoHS pedigree of any of our products please relay your concerns to Mike Ashworth – firstname.lastname@example.org
Download as a PDF: Gama Electronics – RoHS Compliance Statement